76th Venice Film Festival

Photos from Scarlett’s various appearances throughout the Venice Film Festival have now been added to the gallery. The event served as the debut for Marriage Story, the upcoming Noah Baumbach-directed drama in which Scarlett stars alongside Adam Driver. The film has been getting great reviews since the premiere in Venice, and Scarlett’s performance has already begun to receive Oscar buzz – how exciting! Unfortunately, the site was offline during this time, so please accept my apologies for the delay in getting these photos up.

Your email address will not be published.

Social Connect
Projects

Black Widow [2021]
as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

A film about Natasha Romanoff in her quests between the films Civil War and Infinity War.

InfoIMDbPhotosOfficial Site

Sing 2 [2021]
as Ash

Buster Moon and his friends must persuade reclusive rock star Clay Calloway to join them for the opening of a new show.

InfoIMDbPhotosOfficial Site

Avengers: Infinity War   |   Jan 30th @ 10:30am EST TBS
Avenges: Endgame   |   Jan 30th @ 1:30pm EST TBS
Sister Site
Family Sites
Cover Girl

ArticlePhotoshootScans

In her most recent magazine feature, Scarlett was featured on the March 2020 issue of Entertainment Weekly. In addition to a stunning photoshoot, she discussed the upcoming movie, Black Widow.

“This film is very much a result of that journey, my own personal journey,” Johansson says of her 10-year run as Black Widow. “I feel that I probably wasn’t as willing or able to go to the kind of uncomfortable, embarrassing, ugly places before. I think it’s just as you get older, you trust yourself more.”
Sponsored Advertisement
Quoting Scarlett
"I’m certainly, obviously, very happy and fulfilled in my personal life, but I’m also a sum of many parts, and able to access different parts of my story and how I got here. It’s all valuable."
Featured GIF
Site Information
  • Established: January 6, 2015
  • Maintained by: Jen
  • Founder: Alexa
  • Contact: Email | Form
  • Social: @sjohanssonnet
  • Hits:
Adoring Scarlett Johansson is an unofficial, non-profit fansite. We have no affiliation or contact with Scarlett or her representatives. All photos, videos and media are copyrighted to their rightful owners and no infringements are ever intended. Please contact us before taking any legal action.